Naturally caffeine free this lively combination of organic ingredients; Super Grade Rooibos, Peppermint leaf and Chamomile is packed with a variety of potential benefits. All three properties are thought to ease tension and stress and aid in easing the symptoms of digestive discomfort and nausea (developed with oncology patients in mind).
Ingredients: South African Organic rooibos, organic peppermint and organic chamomile.
BREW FOR BOOBIES
Remember that cancer awareness and prevention is a daily effort and we want to do our part to contribute to a heathier environment and lifestyle!
Our Brew for Boobies is a naturally caffeine free combination of organic ingredients; Super Grade Rooibos, Peppermint leaf and Chamomile is packed with a variety of health benefits. All three properties help ease tension and stress and aid in easing the symptoms of digestive discomfort and nausea.
The health benefits of ROOIBOS tea seem to be mostly due to the flavonoids aspalathin and nothofagin, although other compounds in rooibos may also play a part. Here's a summary of the benefits:
- Acts as an antioxidant and increases SOD levels
- Prevents DNA damage
- Cardiovascular protection through ACE inhibition
- Suppresses fasting glucose levels
- Improves glucose uptake and insulin secretion after a meal
- Aids in liver tissue regeneration
- Lowers blood pressure
- Acts as a bronchodilator and antispasmodic
- Inhibits lipid peroxidation and brain aging
- Rooibos extract improves immune defects such as HIV
The health benefits of MINT include the following:
- Digestion: Mint is a good appetizer and promotes digestion. It also soothes stomach in cases of indigestion, inflammation etc. The aroma of mint activates the saliva glands in our mouth as well as glands which secrete digestive enzymes, thereby facilitating digestion
- Nausea & Headache: The strong and refreshing aroma of mint is an excellent and quick remedy for nausea. Whenever you feel it, just smell the oil of mint or crushed fresh mint leaves or use any product with mint flavor, whichever is available near you, and it will be gone. In fact, many people keep mentha oil or mint flavored products with them to avoid nausea, particularly when they are traveling. Balms based on mint or simply mint oil, when rubbed on forehead and nose, gives quick relief in headache.
- Respiratory Disorders: The strong aroma of mint is very effective in opening up congestion of the nose, throat, bronchi and lungs, giving relief in respiratory disorders resulting from , cold etc. As it cools and soothes throat, nose and other respiratory channels, it gives relief in cough too. Inhalers based on mint are more effective and eco-friendly.
- Asthma: Regular use of mint is very beneficial for patients, as it is a good relaxant and gives relief in congestion. But, over dosage may irritate as well.
- Skin Care.: While mint oil is a good anti septic and anti pruritic, mint juice is an excellent skin cleanser. It soothes skin, cures infections, itching etc., and is also good for pimples. Its anti pruritic properties can be used for treating bites of insects like mosquitoes, honey-bees, hornets, wasps, gnats etc.
- Oral Care: This is a well known property of mint being a germicidal and breathe freshener, it takes care of oral health by inhibiting harmful bacterial growth inside mouth and by cleaning tongue and teeth.
- Cancer: Current researches show that certain enzymes present in mint may help reduce the risk of .
The health benefits of CHAMOMILE is an herb that comes from a flowering plant from the daisy family. Both the fresh and dried flowers of chamomile have been used to create teas for centuries to cure a number of health problems. The active ingredient in chamomile essential oil is known as bisabolol, which has a number of anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial properties. Chamomile can be used topically or orally to treat a number of everyday ailments, such as:
- Insomnia and other sleep disorders
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Muscle twitches
- Wounds, burns, and scrapes
- Skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, chickenpox, and diaper rash
- Stomach problems such as menstrual cramps, stomach flu, and ulcers
I LOVE this Tea!!
Posted by Chef "C" on 26th Jun 2017
I am going through chemo right now and I keep a gallon of this tea prepared. I do not add sweetener and sometimes I use it as a base for my smoothies . I feel no nausea and I feel energized. My immune system numbers look great and I attribute some of that to this wonderful tea! Don't ever run out!!
Gave me a migraine
Posted by Shae on 26th Oct 2016
The taste of the tea was not bad unfortunately there is an ingredient that caused me to have a migraine