BE WELL Combat COVID Brew
The coronavirus immediately attacks the lungs and respiratory system which makes it dangerous for those who suffer from respiratory weaknesses. Let's stay healthy and give our immune system a boost!
Ingredients: South African Green Rooibos, elderberry, dandelion, ginger, Australian lemon myrtle, and lemon peel.
Herbal Tea | No caffeine | Steep at 212° for 3-5 minutes.
This herbal recipe is blended proportionally to be well balanced and nutrient-dense.
Elderberry: clears the upper respiratory tract and removes mucous from the lungs to minimize allergic reactions that can cause hayfever, stuffiness, and tightness in the chest. Elderberry is used as a treatment for:
- Joint muscle pain
- Infections that affect how you breathe - respiratory
Dandelion: contains iron and vitamin C which is needed to help iron absorb properly. It also removes pesticides, pollutants, contaminants, wastes, and toxins that collect in your joints.
- Beta-carotene to boost immune function
- Rich source of vitamins A, B complex, and C
- High in minerals such as iron, potassium, and zinc
- Dandelion supports the liver
Ginger: warms and comforts the body, increases blood flow to cleanse toxins and promotes healing. Anti-inflammatory gingerols and shaogals in the ginger root will help to relieve a sore throat quickly, and they also kill rhinoviruses, which cause colds in the first place. Gingerol in ginger helps fight infection.
South African Green Rooibos: Contains polyphenols and has been shown to be anti-carcinogenic, anti-mutagenic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-viral. Naturally caffeine-free is ideal for people who want to cut back on caffeine or want to drink it before going to bed. Actually, it’s recommended you drink it before going to bed as it can help with insomnia.
- It’s also very low in tannins.
- High in iron
- Helps control diabetes
- Supports heart health
- Alleviates pain anti-inflammatory
- Contains zinc
- Helps alleviate acne
- Helps ease eczema
Australian Lemon Myrtle: The essential oils in the leaves are the world’s richest known natural source of citral (90-98%).
- Citral provides anti-microbial and possible immuno-stimulating benefits
- particularly helpful in developing protection against common colds, influenza, bronchitis, and indigestion.
- Caffeine-free Lemon Myrtle has an intense refreshing lemon-lime aroma and taste that can be enjoyed day or night.
Lemon Peel: Packs high amounts of fiber and vitamin C
- Contains antibacterial substances that inhibit microorganism growth
- High in antioxidants and boosts immune function
- Reduces risk of heart disease, cancer, high blood pressure, and cholesterol
Mullein: Mullein is used for cough, whooping cough, and congestion. Helps combat tuberculosis, bronchitis, hoarseness, pneumonia, earaches, colds, chills, flu, swine flu, fever, allergies, tonsillitis, and sore throat
- Other uses include asthma
- gastrointestinal bleeding
- joint pain
- and gout
- It’s also used as a spa sedative
- and as a diuretic to decrease water retention by increasing urine output
Disclaimer: The content on our website is for educational purposes only. Although we try our utmost to provide useful and accurate information, you are responsible to research and verify the information before relying on it. We work with trained herbalists and not licensed or registered healthcare practitioners. We cannot diagnose health conditions, nor prescribe medicines legally; we are not medical doctors. However, we will recommend or suggest medicinal herbs for various health complaints, as we believe in the safety and efficacy of botanical medicine.
The information we provide is not intended to be a substitute for medical treatment. Please consult your medical care provider before using herbal medicine, particularly if you have a known medical condition or if you are pregnant or nursing.
You are responsible for your own health. As with conventional medicine, herbal medicine is vast and complex and must be used responsibly. People react differently to different remedies. Some herbs are contraindicated with certain pharmaceutical drugs. Please use caution and Be Well!