Brew For Boobies (2.5oz)
Naturally, caffeine-free this lively combination of organic ingredients; Super Grade Rooibos, Peppermint leaf, and Chamomile is packed with a variety of potential benefits. All three properties are thought to ease tension and stress and aid in easing the symptoms of digestive discomfort and nausea (developed with oncology patients in mind).
Ingredients: South African Organic rooibos, organic peppermint, and organic chamomile.
Herbal Tea | No caffeine | Steep at 212° for 3-5 minutes | up to 45 servings
BREW FOR BOOBIES
Remember that cancer awareness and prevention is a daily effort and we want to do our part to contribute to a healthier environment and lifestyle!
Our Brew for Boobies is a naturally caffeine-free combination of organic ingredients; Super Grade Rooibos, Peppermint leaf, and Chamomile is packed with a variety of benefits. All three properties may help ease tension and stress and may aid in easing the symptoms of digestive discomfort and nausea.
The benefits of ROOIBOS tea seem to be mostly due to the flavonoids aspalathin and nothofagin, although other compounds in rooibos may also play a part. Here's a summary of the benefits:
- May act as an antioxidant and increases SOD levels
- May prevent DNA damage
- May assist with Cardiovascular protection through ACE inhibition
- May suppress fasting glucose levels
- May improve glucose uptake and insulin secretion after a meal
- May Aid in liver tissue regeneration
- May assist in lowering blood pressure
- May act as a bronchodilator and antispasmodic
- May inhibit lipid peroxidation and brain aging
- Rooibos extract may improve immune defects such as HIV
The benefits of MINT include the following:
- Digestion: Mint may promote digestion. It also assist in soothing the stomach in cases of indigestion, inflammation, etc. The aroma of mint may activate the saliva glands in our mouth as well as glands which secrete digestive enzymes, thereby facilitating digestion
- Nausea & Headache: The strong and refreshing aroma of mint may act as an excellent and quick remedy for nausea. Whenever you feel it, just smell the oil of mint or crushed fresh mint leaves or use any product with mint flavor, whichever is available near you, and it may be gone. In fact, many people keep mentha oil or mint-flavored products with them to avoid nausea, particularly when they are traveling. Balms based on mint or simply mint oil, when rubbed on forehead and nose, may give a quick relief in headache.
- Respiratory Disorders: The strong aroma of mint may be very effective in opening up congestion of the nose, throat, bronchi, and lungs, giving relief in respiratory disorders resulting from , cold, etc. As it cools and soothes the throat, nose, and other respiratory channels, it gives relief in cough too. Inhalers based on mint are more effective and eco-friendly.
- Asthma: Regular use of mint may be very beneficial for patients, as it may be a good relaxant and gives relief in congestion. But, overdosage may irritate as well.
- Skin Care.: While mint oil may be a good antiseptic and antipruritic, mint juice may also be an excellent skin cleanser. It may soothe the skin, may assist in curing infections, itching, etc., and is also may be good for pimples. Its anti-pruritic properties may be used for treating bites of insects like mosquitoes, honey-bees, hornets, wasps, gnats, etc.
- Oral Care: This is a well-known property of mint assisting as a germicidal and breath freshener, it may take care of oral health by inhibiting harmful bacterial growth inside the mouth and by cleaning tongue and teeth.
- Cancer: Current researches show that certain enzymes present in mint may assist in reducing the risk of .
The benefits of CHAMOMILE, an herb that comes from a flowering plant from the daisy family. Both the fresh and dried flowers of chamomile have been used to create teas for centuries to assist with a number of health problems. The active ingredient in chamomile essential oil is known as bisabolol, which may contain anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial properties. Chamomile may also be used topically or orally:
- May assist with insomnia and other sleep disorders
- May assist with anxiety and panic attacks
- May assist with muscle twitches
- May assist with wounds, burns, and scrapes
- May assist with skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, chickenpox, and diaper rash
- May assist with stomach problems such as menstrual cramps, stomach flu, and ulcers
Disclaimer: The content on our website is for educational purposes only. Although we try our utmost to provide useful and accurate information, you are responsible to research and verify the information before relying on it. We work with trained herbalists and not licensed or registered healthcare practitioners. We cannot diagnose health conditions, nor prescribe medicines legally; we are not medical doctors. However, we will recommend or suggest medicinal herbs for various health complaints, as we believe in the safety and efficacy of botanical medicine.
The information we provide is not intended to be a substitute for medical treatment. Please consult your medical care provider before using herbal medicine, particularly if you have a known medical condition or if you are pregnant or nursing.
You are responsible for your own health. As with conventional medicine, herbal medicine is vast and complex, and must be used responsibly. People react differently to different remedies. Some herbs are contraindicated with certain pharmaceutical drugs. Please use caution and Be Well!