Naturally, caffeine-free this lively combination of organic ingredients; Super Grade Rooibos, Peppermint leaf, and Chamomile is packed with a variety of potential benefits. All three properties are thought to ease tension and stress and aid in easing the symptoms of digestive discomfort and nausea (developed with oncology patients in mind).
Ingredients: South African Organic rooibos, organic peppermint, and organic chamomile.
BREW FOR BOOBIES
Remember that cancer awareness and prevention is a daily effort and we want to do our part to contribute to a healthier environment and lifestyle!
Our Brew for Boobies is a naturally caffeine-free combination of organic ingredients; Super Grade Rooibos, Peppermint leaf, and Chamomile is packed with a variety of health benefits. All three properties help ease tension and stress and aid in easing the symptoms of digestive discomfort and nausea.
The health benefits of ROOIBOS tea seem to be mostly due to the flavonoids aspalathin and nothofagin, although other compounds in rooibos may also play a part. Here's a summary of the benefits:
- Acts as an antioxidant and increases SOD levels
- Prevents DNA damage
- Cardiovascular protection through ACE inhibition
- Suppresses fasting glucose levels
- Improves glucose uptake and insulin secretion after a meal
- Aids in liver tissue regeneration
- Lowers blood pressure
- Acts as a bronchodilator and antispasmodic
- Inhibits lipid peroxidation and brain aging
- Rooibos extract improves immune defects such as HIV
The health benefits of MINT include the following:
- Digestion: Mint is a good appetizer and promotes digestion. It also soothes the stomach in cases of indigestion, inflammation, etc. The aroma of mint activates the saliva glands in our mouth as well as glands which secrete digestive enzymes, thereby facilitating digestion
- Nausea & Headache: The strong and refreshing aroma of mint is an excellent and quick remedy for nausea. Whenever you feel it, just smell the oil of mint or crushed fresh mint leaves or use any product with mint flavor, whichever is available near you, and it will be gone. In fact, many people keep mentha oil or mint-flavored products with them to avoid nausea, particularly when they are traveling. Balms based on mint or simply mint oil, when rubbed on forehead and nose, gives quick relief in headache.
- Respiratory Disorders: The strong aroma of mint is very effective in opening up congestion of the nose, throat, bronchi, and lungs, giving relief in respiratory disorders resulting from , cold, etc. As it cools and soothes the throat, nose, and other respiratory channels, it gives relief in cough too. Inhalers based on mint are more effective and eco-friendly.
- Asthma: Regular use of mint is very beneficial for patients, as it is a good relaxant and gives relief in congestion. But, overdosage may irritate as well.
- Skin Care.: While mint oil is a good antiseptic and antipruritic, mint juice is an excellent skin cleanser. It soothes skin, cures infections, itching, etc., and is also good for pimples. Its anti-pruritic properties can be used for treating bites of insects like mosquitoes, honey-bees, hornets, wasps, gnats, etc.
- Oral Care: This is a well-known property of mint being germicidal and breathes freshener, it takes care of oral health by inhibiting harmful bacterial growth inside the mouth and by cleaning tongue and teeth.
- Cancer: Current researches show that certain enzymes present in mint may help reduce the risk of .
The health benefits of CHAMOMILE is an herb that comes from a flowering plant from the daisy family. Both the fresh and dried flowers of chamomile have been used to create teas for centuries to cure a number of health problems. The active ingredient in chamomile essential oil is known as bisabolol, which has a number of anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial properties. Chamomile can be used topically or orally to treat a number of everyday ailments, such as:
- Insomnia and other sleep disorders
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Muscle twitches
- Wounds, burns, and scrapes
- Skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, chickenpox, and diaper rash
- Stomach problems such as menstrual cramps, stomach flu, and ulcers