Wellness (COVID Recovery Brew) Teascript 4oz.
BE WELL ~ COVID Recovery Brew
The coronavirus immediately attacks the lungs and respiratory system which makes it dangerous for those who suffer from respiratory weaknesses. Let's stay healthy and give our immune system a boost!
Ingredients: South African Green Rooibos, elderberry, dandelion, ginger and mullein and lemon
Herbal Tea | No caffeine | Steep at 212° for 3-5 minutes | up to 75 servings
This herbal recipe is blended proportionally to be well balanced and nutrient-dense.
- May assist in clearing the upper respiratory tract and removing mucous from the lungs to minimize allergic reactions that can cause hayfever, stuffiness, and tightness in the chest. Elderberry may be used to assist with:
- Joint muscle pain
- Infections that affect how you breathe - respiratory
- contains iron and vitamin C which is needed to help iron absorb properly. It may also assist with removing pesticides, pollutants, contaminants, wastes, and toxins that collect in your joints.
- Beta-carotene to boost immune function
- Rich source of vitamins A, B complex, and C
- High in minerals such as iron, potassium, and zinc
- Dandelion helps to support the liver
- warms and comforts the body, may increase blood flow to cleanse toxins and promote healing. May assist with Anti-inflammatory (gingerols and shaogals in the ginger root) may help to relieve a sore throat quickly, and may also assist with rhinoviruses, (which cause colds in the first place). Gingerol in ginger may help fight infection.
- Contains polyphenols that may be anti-carcinogenic, anti-mutagenic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-viral. Naturally caffeine-free is ideal for people who want to cut back on caffeine or want to drink it before going to bed. Actually, it’s recommended you drink it before going to bed as it may help with insomnia.
- It’s also very low in tannins.
- High in iron
- May assist in the control of diabetes
- May support heart health
- May alleviate pain, may be anti-inflammatory
- Contains zinc
- May help alleviate acne
- May help ease eczema
- The essential oils in the leaves are the world’s richest known natural source of citral (90-98%).
- Citral may provide anti-microbial and possible immuno-stimulating benefits
- May be particularly helpful in developing protection against common colds, influenza, bronchitis, and indigestion.
- Caffeine-free Lemon Myrtle has an intense refreshing lemon-lime aroma and taste that can be enjoyed day or night.
- Packs high amounts of fiber and vitamin C
- Contains antibacterial substances that may assist in inhibiting microorganism growth
- High in antioxidants and boosts immune function
- May reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer, high blood pressure, and cholesterol
- Mullein may be used for cough, whooping cough, and congestion. It may help combat tuberculosis, bronchitis, hoarseness, pneumonia, earaches, colds, chills, flu, swine flu, fever, allergies, tonsillitis, and sore throat
- Other uses include asthma
- gastrointestinal bleeding
- joint pain
- and gout
- It’s may also be used as a spa sedative
- and as a diuretic that may decrease water retention by increasing urine output
Disclaimer: The content on our website is for educational purposes only. Although we try our utmost to provide useful and accurate information, you are responsible to research and verify the information before relying on it. We work with trained herbalists and licensed or registered healthcare practitioners. We cannot diagnose health conditions, nor prescribe medicines legally; we are not medical doctors. However, we will recommend or suggest medicinal herbs for various health complaints, as we believe in the safety and efficacy of botanical medicine.
The information we provide is not intended to be a substitute for medical treatment. Please consult your medical care provider before using herbal medicine, particularly if you have a known medical condition or if you are pregnant or nursing.
You are responsible for your own health. As with conventional medicine, herbal medicine is vast and complex and must be used responsibly. People react differently to different remedies. Some herbs are contraindicated with certain pharmaceutical drugs. Please use caution and Be Well!